Saturday, June 23, 2007

Boyz in Da House

Tonite Jasmine is off to Penang for training tomorrow and will be back in the evening. So I'm left with the kiddos on Saturday. Lotz of plan already in my head, firstly I'm taking them for a swim in the public pool with my friends...

..and probably hang at somewhere with wi-fi connection for lunch as Mickey can play with Yahoo games and makan at the same time. I know I'm spoiling them but hey, it's not a daily thingy. We'd probably hang around the house after that... while daddy takes evening nap..hehe.

I enjoy having boyz in the house. Kinda having small sized buddies stayin together with you...don't you think so?
Oh yeah, for friends who knows Zehn..his current favorite tune is Shane Ward's - No Promises and What Goes Around Comes Around by Justin Timberlake. Boy does he sing when the tune in on air... :)

3 comments:

fayyong said...

i wanna have a spoilt dad too..hmm

scubaz said...

He he..perhaps you may :P

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.