Tuesday, June 12, 2007

..and the last but not least..

Bravo for my nephew for getting something out of the Xplorace IT held last weekend. I 'm suppose to enter and a friend of mine had asked me to browse in the Explorace website by TV3 instead. So after seeing a pic like this..

..I sorta freak out. There's no way I'm going to do that! This pic is probably taken from the bridge in Kuala Kedah which is freakin-ly high or if the organisers are REAL nutty people, they'd probably ask the contestants to absail from the Telekom tower. So..no freakin thanks.

Anyway, he didn't have to do that. Apart from my nephews and niece growing up around computers and mistaking computer parts as legos, he got 3rd prize.

I still remember the time he is growing up - playing with different OSes, viruses on his computer and siblings bickering to mummy would be - "..mama tengok lah abang nie, dia ambil display card adik!.."



No comments: