Tuesday, June 23, 2009

No it doesn't bug me..

My eldest son Mickey has his very own quirks in the sense that he is easily affected by the things that happens around him. For instance, he'd stop doing his homework once the TV is on or very rigid about any change of plans that we might had uttered earlier.

This evening I was at my parent-in-law's house and as always, the TV would be at full blast while the 'audience' who's suppose to be there would be walking elsewhere in the house. Not wanting to be rude being asian and all, i'd normally wouldn't interfere with the house's matters although i'm quite particular on wastage of resources and energy (and not forgetting.. money) in my own home.

Anyway, i was on my own netbook watching U2's Magnificient MTV on youtube. Because of the uncomfortable noise, Mickey had said this to me, "look at them, they on the TV at full blast, then nobody watch. I want to hear the song also cannot..."

His words are quickly answered by my second son Zehn, "Nevermind lah. Two also can hear what." and gave his big smile.

This made me realise that my two son will be taking a different path in life. From the way things look, its likely that Zehn's perspective and journey through life is going to be easier than his elder brother. I just turned to Mickey and say "See?". Its a quick lesson with a good example for an elder brother.

It is also a lesson to me, maybe to the rest of us too that perhaps we should be viewing life in the lighter side of it. A lesson maybe only a 4 years old could teach grown-ups like us.

What do you think?





No comments: