Saturday, May 26, 2007

A test of Friendship...say that again?

A customer of mine had told me that a test of friendship is to kesi-kesi (pretend) to borrow money from the friend, like not so much - maybe like ONLY a couple of hundred bucks or so, just to see whether he/she'll let you borrow the money.

If he/she 'tak kira' then you use it for 1 or 2 days and give back, then you know you have a real friend on your hand.

Well everybody is entitled to their own opinion and perception. To me it's either you have a rich friend that don't give a rat ass about two hundred bucks
... or a friend that has a family to support and - why should he let you test him out with HIS two hundred bucks?

My advise is - if you wanna test, give YOUR OWN two hundred bucks to test. That'll be good. Just to see how faithful I am as a 'FRIEND' - give IT TO ME. Then we'll see who's the friend.

That's when he says...eh..you got two hundred bucks I can borrow meh?

No comments: